Friday, January 7, 2011

Speechless

Sitting there staring at the screen waiting for a response is never a good feeling when it is coming from someone you love....


Tonight I was talking to my boyfriend and he out of nowhere makes a face. When I asked him about it all I got was "IDK, I need to be on my own." ..... I was speechless.


When he turned around and asked me what I was doing, I told him I was trying to figure out what he meant, and he told me "Nothing, Just forget about it." .... I can't. 


I don't think I have been more afraid to receive and instant message then I was when I told him I wanted to know what that meant.... and of course he dropped it and didn't tell me. I'm still so worried and confused and not sure at all what I should think about it.... 


Well there is one thing I'm thinking, and that's that he no longer wishes to be my boyfriend, which is harsh considering that he was with me almost constantly for the past 3 weeks!

3 comments:

  1. Oh dear.... that's HORRIBLE!V :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, and I bet if I ask him about it he will pretend like he doesn't know what I'm talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All is fixed now.... He was talking about moving out of his mom's apartment! *wipes brow "whoo"*

    ReplyDelete